|Date Posted:||Feb 6, 2019|
|Reference:||Mobile Device Specialist "Female"|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Applicant must have working knowledge of all the major brands of mobile phone such as Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Apple, HTC or LG so he /she could support AWCC 3G customers and coordinate with AW VAS Department form Customer Service office .
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience of managing Mobile Devices including Blackberry's, iPad's, iPhone, device connectivity, Windows and Android devices as well as good understanding ITIL / ISO20000 standards
Experience in supporting Mobile Platform iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android, Windows Phone 7
Experience of using mobile device management tools - ActiveSync, MobileIron Exchange and Notes support experience
Knowledge of; Blackberry devices , Blackberry Administration and Blackberry Processes
Have a full understanding of set up, configuration, use of and fault diagnostics for all mobile data handsets, PDA's and Smart-phones. Combining this with troubleshooting data and wireless connectivity faults.
Knowledge and understanding of remote technologies
Knowledge of Computer Networks and connectivity (LAN/WAN/TCP).
A general understanding of the IT architectures (including Web, Databases and Active Directory)
Knowledge and experience of installing and troubleshooting a broad range of applications on desktop including peripherals on Windows 2000/XP/Win7 workstations
Experience of using Call Management software such as Assyst
Knowledge of Outlook clients
Skills And Abilities
* Mobile device management.
* Good knowledge of mobile communications products and services.
* Good knowledge of wireless technologies
* Ability to propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions, workarounds and resolutions with customers
* High level of discipline concerning security of data and network access
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding for the equality agenda within the business area
* Ability to proactively identify service improvements
* Ability to apply logical thinking to resolving complex support requests and system faults
* Ability to priorities activities in line with SLAs and work to agreed deadlines
* Ability to provide advice and guidance and implement working solutions
* Ability to document standards and procedures, paying attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to any change in the technical/development environment
* Ability to build customer confidence of systems through simple explanation and demonstration resolution of incident using remote support
* High level technical skills to work with the wide-ranging technical infrastructures that support the customer base
* Good knowledge of network shares and access control permissions
*Ability to supervise/support staff on day-to-day issues, as required
* Awareness of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard/ITIL Service Management framework and related processes
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Good verbal and written communication
* Articulate IT issues to clients in a diplomatic, concise and constructive manner
* Good customer service skills
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma in Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or Computer Science related Certificate. At least one to two years’ experience