|Date Posted:||Feb 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care mothers and children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides161-bed inpatient care for children and adults, including 15 beds for pediatric intensive care, 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory, 52 new beds for maternal care, 63 beds allocated for pediatric medical and surgical units and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit. Six operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education considering a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its e-Health programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakhshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan. FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.”
Help and coordinate with cook during cooking and distributing food for staff and patients; besides this, maintaining clean environment of Food Service Department
Provinces to travel:
Have potential to learn to operate food services equipment.
Knowledge and ability to perform cleaning of food service areas, utensils and equipment
Ability to follow and understand oral and written instructions.
Ability to provide service to customers in a friendly and caring manner.
Ability to communicate with others in an effective and respectful manner.
Knowledge of basic principles of personal hygiene relative to food preparation and serving
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Collect and remove garbage from the kitchen
2. Scrape dishes, load / unload dishes in the dish drawer and store, clean dishes and utensils in designated area.
3. Clean Cafeteria, kitchen, offices, stores and other places by sweeping, mopping, dusting, washing to maintain clean and sanitary environments as directed by the supervisor, team leader.
4. Transport food trolley and assist in moving meals at functions or in the Cafeteria and patient meal service tray line area, and in replacement of food as per supervisor or team leader’s instruction.
5. Assisting Cook in preparing hot and cold beverages as per the supervisor/ team leader’s instruction.
6. Avoiding from making absentees without supervisor’s approval and agreement.
7. Performing of the task given by the supervisor or team leader.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Completed Primary School