|Date Posted:||Feb 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
Provinces to travel:
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel.
Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills.
Excellent report writing skills.
Having the knowledge of Quick Books accounting Software is compulsory
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare payment vouchers for all categories of expenses and enter into quick books software with its attachment on daily basis.
2. Enter site expenses on daily basis into the quick books software.
3. Make proper filling system for all categories of expenses.
4. Attached all financial documents into quick book software
5. Dealing with suppliers for payments, contracts & reconciliation of their accounts.
6. Prepare payroll sheets for Head Office, Sub Offices and Projects.
7. Accurately calculated the rental, contractual and salary taxes as per Afghanistan Tax Law.
8. Budgeting for Site Offices on monthly basis.
9. Monitoring of the projects and shared budgets on the sub office level in order to avoid over or under spending.
10. Coordinate with site finance staff regarding any issue and find the proper solution.
11. Follow up and documentation of different project incoming invoice and outgoing project invoice.
12. Follow up, maintaining and documentation of financial securities and bank charges calculation.
13. Reconciling Sites expense daily, Weekly and Monthly.
14. Controlling and adjusting all prepayments (prepaid rent, internet, venders, contractors, employee loan, other loans and advances for operation …).
15. Adjusting all prepaid accounts, loan and advances account.
16. Proper control of the supporting documents for payments, review of financial records and reports.
17. Proper recording of financial data in financial system in daily bases and project basis in Software.
18. Monthly Reconciliation of Bank Book with Bank statements.
19. Prepare and Keep the update list of Fixed Assets (Heavy Machinery, Office Equipment) and other assets and enter into quick books software.
20. Depreciation calculation and enter into quick books software on monthly basis.
21. Prepare quarterly financial reports (Income Statement, Balance Sheet) for MOF.
22. Review and analyze all transactions to be in accordance with Project Code and control for accuracy of the transactions.
23. Visit different banks to transfer fund to different destination.
24. Reconciliation with Cashier regarding his expenditures.
25. Follow up and handling projects materials inventory (Cement, Steel, Fuel, and Crush) in Quick Book software.
26. Analyzing, checking and processing of all daily Cash payment vouchers, Bank Payment Vouchers, Cash Received Vouchers.
27. Inform regarding 2% BRT tax, salary tax, contractual tax to tax specialist after transaction.
28. Payment of taxes to the MOF on monthly basis to protect from penalties.
29. Be able to travel to site projects if required.
30. Proper control of the supporting documents for payments, review of financial records and reports.
31. Preparation of all projects documents & Responsible of all Accounts for Ministry of Finance auditors.
32. Any other task assigned by Supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Account/Finance, Economic or any related field.
Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English