|Date Posted:||Feb 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The student is the Vice-President of RACC. Most importantly the aim is to teach a Leader in term of Quick Books, Accounting and Finance, in order to be able to control finance and accounting in a professional way.
Provinces to travel:
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel.
Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills.
Excellent report writing skills.
Having the knowledge of Quick Books accounting Software is compulsory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Providing information on Accounting System.
2. Provide Teaching Materials for both Accounting Lectures as well as Quick Books.
3. Be able to provide full information about Accounting Cycle.
4. Provide information how to do the Budgeting on monthly basis.
5. Development financial strategic planning for securing organization (Core Fund).
6. Introduction: What Is Accounting
7. Introduction: Accounting Principles and Practices
8. The Basic Accounting Equation
9. Financial Statements
10. Introduction: The Accounting Cycle
11. The Accounting Cycle
12. Accounts, Journals, Ledgers, and Trial Balance
13. General Rules for Debits and Credits
14. Journal Entries
15. Posting to the General Ledger
16. Preparing a Trial Balance
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Account/Finance, Economic or any related field.
Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English