|Date Posted:||Feb 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ariana Hewad Trading Company:
Ariana Hewad: is a company organized and existing under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with registered number (125720) of Ministry of Commerce & Industries holding its principal place of business Head Office at Kabul Afghanistan. To become known as the best trading company we are famous for technical proficiency and moral respect and admiration as a result of the company commitment with its responsibilities with its clients.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Associate to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
2. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
3. Research and identify new market opportunities.
4. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
5. Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
6. Prepare monthly and weekly plans.
7. Daily and monthly report to line manager
8. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services
9. Maintain very good relation with the customers.
10. Be responsible for achieving the sales target.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Helmand
Minimum Bachelor Degree.
3-5 years’ experience related to Business Development fields.
High levels of energy and enthusiasm
Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Highly customer oriented with ability to be responsive.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as Afghan local languages and computer literacy.