|Date Posted:||Feb 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ariana Hewad Trading Company:
Ariana Hewad: is a company organized and existing under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with registered number (125720) of Ministry of Commerce & Industries holding its principal place of business Head Office at Kabul Afghanistan. To become known as the best trading company we are famous for technical proficiency and moral respect and admiration as a result of the company commitment with its responsibilities with its clients.
We are seeking an organized and driven operation officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures account opening process and record keeping.
2. Report to and assist business development manager in daily tasks and duties.
3. Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects Analyze and maintain operational data Develop improved business functionality that increases profits Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes.
4. Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work Set goals for staff and monitor their progress Conduct frequent performance reviews Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency Contribute to innovation of new products Track and maintain budgets of operational costs Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies Monitor product inventory.
5. Maintain positive client and vendor relationships Develop and implement human resources practices.
6. Maintain very good relation with the customers.
7. Daily and monthly report to line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Helmand
Minimum Education High School, Bachelor Degree is Preferable.
2-3 years’ experience related to operations fields.
High levels of energy and enthusiasm
Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Highly customer oriented with ability to be responsive.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as Afghan local languages and computer literacy.
Professional, honest and disciplined.
Positive, proactive, and motivated attitude.