The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Duties and responsibility of Facilities Assistant:
Preparing a report showing the overall achievement versus assigned targets.
• Here provide overall description of the position, its main objectives and responsibilities.
Commercial Officer/Sales Position with Afghan Wireless Company
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
1. Welcome, great and interact with the clients/ Customers personally or over the telephone and guide of their requirements.
2.operating the following systems :
1. SAF Management
3. Device Management
4. SIM Manager
2. Generate and maintain records of the customer enquiries.
3. Handling Customer Complain, Assist with client services as needed
4. Providing help and advice...
Responsible for all marketing activities in Mazar province, such as outdoor, indoor visibilities, events, roadshow activities, finding new retailers, making shop signboards for retailers, providing daily competition report, medias advertisements, wall branding welcome door if any, billboards, Market research/Survey.
AWCC is the first and biggest GSM Operator of Afghanistan. For more info please visit: www.afghan-wireless.com