based on it services and electronic government
· Conduct Business Processes Assessment and consultation with various stakeholders for the selected e-gov services in MCIT and other government organizations.
· Develop the Inventory of all Processes for selected e-Go...
· Portfolio definitions and associated project selection techniques for the government e-Services management.
· Planning and management of project portfolios for the e-services projects.
· Make competencies...
· Technical Project Manager to manage and deliver Application Development projects implemented using technologies.
· Will Works closely with stakeholders in IT and another ...
- Aug 7, 2020
MCIT of Afghanistan (Ministry of Communication and Information Technology) currently looking for an experienced Digital Services Delivery Specialist / Unit Coordinator who can deliver all the services and key functions within the belonged directorate and IT department that enable the delivery of a high quality service to the stakeholders, and to ensure service delivery processes are place to meet requirement needs.
Under the overall supervision of the Secretary to Minister, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for Organizing and Coordinating Administrative Operations and procedures in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. She will be responsible to facilitate administrative affairs of the office and provide efficient support to the Secretary to Minister.