|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||6 months|
About Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab):
Founded in 2013, Afghanistan Broadcasting System (ABS) is the only licensed Afghan company to provide Digital Television (DTV) throughout Afghanistan and to facilitate the ITU mandated switchover from analog to digital broadcasting. Headquartered in Kabul, ABS has regional offices from which it will focus on rolling-out the DTT network and DTH service across the country. Through its branded Oqaab platform, ABS is offering a mix of Afghan and soon premium international TV channels in areas, where no terrestrial reception was offered before.
Afghanistan Broadcasting System (ABS) is seeking a seasoned Digital Analyst to add to our growing team.
The Digital Analyst is responsible for a wide array of advertising, analytics, and reporting. This role necessitates a strong understanding of the digital landscape and analytics with the ability to plan, execute, and analyze successful digital campaigns. The individual in this role will also apply the core principles of data analysis and measurement to help account teams and clients track key performance indicators (KPIs) and understand the success of communications campaign efforts.
This position requires both a strategic and analytical mindset to effectively run advertising campaigns, conduct reporting, and help identify themes / trends within the data to form actionable insights.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Daily management and optimization of diverse paid campaigns.
· Create media buying plans
· Work with clients and internal teams to develop measurement framework for display, social, and PR programs.
· Propose and coordinate the development of A/B testing and measurement to improve digital campaign performance.
· Analyze digital campaign performance in real-time across paid and organic channels.
· Use a mixture of quantitative/qualitative and creative thinking during data analysis to aid in the development of team strategies.
· Communicate digital campaign performance results and make optimization recommendations to internal and external audiences.
· Conversion rate and funnel optimization.
· Offer creative ideas for how we can leverage digital media to accomplish our organizational goals.
· Develop new acquisition strategies
· Contribute in creative brainstorms and workgroups
· Assist with analytics vendor management.
· Provide ongoing education and insight in the latest trends of the digital landscape
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· 3+ years of experience in a digital role, including paid media, digital analytics, social analytics, SEO/SEM, or other relevant positions.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Statistics, or Economics preferred.
· Experience planning and executing advertising campaigns across digital channels (Social, Search, Display, Native Advertising, etc.)
· Analysis of digital campaign performance to inform optimization, and complete reporting.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills with experience programming Macros, understanding and applying Excel Formulae, designing Pivot Tables.
· Hands on experience deriving insights from digital data sources such as Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
· Familiarity with Google Tag Manager a plus.
· Working knowledge of social listening tools
· Ability to clearly communicate and prioritize recommendations and results.
· Deep knowledge of digital channels and emerging platforms.
· Creativity, enthusiasm, and confidence when confronting new and complex challenges.
· Ability to think outside of the box
· Experience conducting, deploying, and analyzing market research
· Able to manage own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals