|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 5, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
A/C Tech & Electrician is responsible for all electrical & Air-cons equipment’s and should be able to fix, repair and do installation of Air-cons/wiring/cabling to/in all GSM sites, GH and Offices, he should be able to do above mention tasks in technical and skilled manner and takes care of standard safety system
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all normal and emergency power system & air-conditions.
- Need to involve diagnose, trouble shoot and repair electrical & air-con equipment’s.
- Should work with AC power system up to 400V and DC power system up to 48V.
- Should use test equipment to test generator power system, control circuit, UPS systems, batteries, grounding, isolated power, rectifiers, ground-fault circuits/outlets and other equipment’s related to power.
- Maintenance of different type power outlets, lights and all general electrical works as well as air-conditions ranging from 12000Btu to 48000BTU.
- Be able to travel on the job site.
- Work on shifts according to a shift schedule if required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- AT least 12th Class graduate and should be able to Read and Write in local languages
- Familiarity with English language will be given preference.
- A sound understanding of air-conditions & Generator power system, UPS, Transformer, Rectifier, AMF panel and Distribution panel, Stabilizers…etc.
- Sound knowledge about AC power system up 400V and DC power system up 48V.
- Ability to work at clean rooms with power system.
- Ability to follow safety standards in working with power system and tools.