|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 5, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
A/C Tech & Electrician is responsible for all electrical & Air-cons equipment’s and should be able to fix, repair and do installation of Air-cons/wiring/cabling to/in all GSM sites, GH and Offices, he should be able to do above mention tasks in technical and skilled manner and takes care of standard safety system
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all normal and emergency power system & air-conditions.
- Need to involve diagnose, trouble shoot and repair electrical & air-con equipment’s.
- Should work with AC power system up to 400V and DC power system up to 48V.
- Should use test equipment to test generator power system, control circuit, UPS systems, batteries, grounding, isolated power, rectifiers, ground-fault circuits/outlets and other equipment’s related to power.
- Maintenance of different type power outlets, lights and all general electrical works as well as air-conditions ranging from 12000Btu to 48000BTU.
- Be able to travel on the job site.
- Work on shifts according to a shift schedule if required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Faryab
- AT least 12th Class graduate and should be able to Read and Write in local languages
- Familiarity with English language will be given preference.
- A sound understanding of air-conditions & Generator power system, UPS, Transformer, Rectifier, AMF panel and Distribution panel, Stabilizers…etc.
- Sound knowledge about AC power system up 400V and DC power system up 48V.
- Ability to work at clean rooms with power system.
- Ability to follow safety standards in working with power system and tools.
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(AC Tech & Electrician (Faryab)) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB. (Only for Residence of Faryab Province)
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.