|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
AWEC is a non-political, non-profit, woman-headed national organization established in 1991 by a group of educated Afghan women in exile, who rallied together to address the lack of facilities for Afghan refugees in Islamabad and eventually Peshawar, in Pakistan. AWEC has always been involved in advocacy and awareness-raising for women and children’s rights while providing services to those who frequently fall through safety nets. In recent years, one of AWEC’s core activities has been to support women through mobilizing Afghans, from local communities to political elites, towards the goal of reducing and eventually eliminate violence and increase women participation in home, communities and society in large.
Our vision in AWEC is “ an inclusive and just society with sensitized and responsive public and private sector, where all women and children have access to opportunities to improve their quality of life in order to realize their full potential”. AWEC demonstrate its commitment to the inclusion, protection and empowerment of Afghan women and children, with a particular focus on vulnerable groups, striving towards attaining their human rights and gender equality.
AWEC currently have functional office in Nangarhar, Balkh, Paktya and Herat with main office in Kabul
To provide Primary education to the inmates
Requires travel to provinces:
- At least 1-2 years work experience in relevant field
- Familiar with Dari & Pashto written and spoken
- Familiar with planning, and prioritizing tasks
- Honest, active and well mannered
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Teach students literacy, numeracy and other informal education subjects in a short time period and prepare students to next level courses.
· Prepare various appropriate teaching methods according to the need of students.
· Be punctual and prepare reports on the students and case studies of particular students.
· Prepare appropriate learning schedules for students.
· Conduct evaluation to measure the changes in literacy level of the students and report accordingly to the line manager.
· Have good manner with students, in order to obtain a good learning atmosphere.
· Encourage students for getting education, to plan their future using the obtained skills.
· Do other tasks relevant to this job description as requested.
· To be able to teach women inside the correctional facility or women prison.
· Be on time and maintain good communications with the students.
· Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
· High School Graduate/Bachelor in a similar field