|Date Posted:||Sep 22, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 10, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration,Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Since 2012, 365 Media has been building a strong reputation working with small, medium and large businesses offering all the services you would expect a creative agency to provide. We are known for the care we take in continuously adapting our methodology to fit the needs of each specific project we take on. Our team is young, dynamic, and works hard to stay ahead of innovation, providing cutting edge solutions to solve all your media needs365 Media is a truly full service agency offering 360° creative communications solutions to an ever growing roster of blue chip clients. Being a creative agency with Big agency skills and the service ethos of a boutique agency, enables us to provide our clients with unmatched personal attention where every aspect of the clients campaign, is personally overseen by the senior management. This combined with an international presence across the Middle East and Europe, give us the ability to manage and execute international brand and marketing communications programs that effective Fuel ROI and ensure that your marketing is not only wins awards but also Delivers Results!
Responsible for client accounts within the agency, and the client-agency relationship. Ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts. Supporting the Account Planner in writing creative briefs and directing the strategic development of creative work.
The Account Director leads a client account (or set of accounts) within an advertising agency, ensuring they are profitable and growing. He takes responsibility for the delivery of quality creative work that meets the client’s needs and addresses their business problems. An Account Director manages his own team, and relies on their ability to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency. Some will regularly be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
An Account Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
• Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
• Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
• Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
• Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
• Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
• Significant and professional client relationship management
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with client
• Effective team management capabilities, a good leader and work with the teams to develop materials, coordinate events , provide support and direction
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly schedules
• Responsible for all the financial paper works and reports to client and company
• Responsible for the team output quality control
• Identifying new opportunities for growth
• Monitoring the success of campaigns
• Setting goals and objectives for creative teams
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Law, Social Work.
A Master’s degree is preferable.
Minimum 2 years of Experience in managerial positions.
Dari -Pashto -English --- Excellent
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To apply kindly send your CVs to below email: