|Date Posted:||Jan 16, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 19, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Working knowledge of English, both written and spoke.
â€¢ Able to communicate fluently effectively both verbally and in writing.
â€¢ Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
â€¢ Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
â€¢ Must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
â€¢ Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written Dari, Pashto, English.
â€¢ Tactfulness, Enthusiasm to the job. Good Human Relation skills, integrity and ability to work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Work in close collaboration with the Finance Manager and other senior VAST Group staff for project budget and expense planning.
2. Ensure that transactions are appropriately recorded in a computerized accounting system and ensure Supplier accounting and procurement standards, procedures and policies are followed and implemented.
3. Determine the number of bank accounts necessary for smooth conduct of transactions. Set up the bank accounts and ensure that all back and cash transactions are conducted in accordance with the set procedures.
4. Develop a plan to monitor all project-related funds. Design and manage prefect audits and financial reviews.
5. Maintain a close coordination with all the senior staff on financial matters and advise them, as appropriate, on matters requiring their attention.
6. Other accounting, financial management and administrative tasks consistent with the overall scope of this position assigned from time to time by the respective supervisor/s.
Bachelors Degree in finance and/or accounting.
At least 3 years of progressively responsible, financial management experience in multi-million dollar Projects is required, including at least three years of supervisory experience. Experience working on projects of multi-lateral international organizations, including Asian Development Bank or World Bank. Proven experience in planning, managing and delivering financial reports on time.