|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 25000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The accountant will be responsible to check daily transactions to make sure financial policy of the organization is followed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain accounting records by adjusting, reconciling, posting, computing and/or balancing figures to assure accurate record keeping.
2. Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles of the ACTD organization.
3. Assists in distributing payroll to local staff.
4. Reconciling the staff information with personnel section on regular basis.
5. Files vouchers and financial documents using standard filing system; and keeping the records ready for office and audit use.
6. Liquidating and keep tracking of the advances given to staff members.
7. Maintain the financial database; synchronize the replicas of the database and backup of the database periodically.
8. Assists Senior Accountants in money transfers, and other financial matters when required.
9. Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. University or equivalent degree from recognized college in Accounting/Finance.
2. Excellent knowledge and experience in office packages.
3. Experience in financial software.
4. At least 3 years working experience in Finance management.
5. Excellent writing and speaking of English Dari, Pashto.