|Date Posted:||Oct 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 12, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Infrontier :
InFrontier is a London-based and FCA-regulated private equity firm that is working in Afghanistan since 2014. InFrontier’s portfolio companies include 786 Parazelsus, Alef Technology, Insurance Corporation of Afghanistan, and Rumi Spice. InFrontier is currently seeking experienced Accountant candidates for one of its potential investee companies.
Th Accountant will be responsible to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks. He/she will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the Accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Prepare and file taxes
- Follow up with customers to collect outstanding receivables
- Assist with other accounting activities
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- A qualified accountant with CPA, CA, or ACCA qualification, or with significant progress towards achieving a qualification, plus five years of years of experience.
- A proven track record of delivering superior performance.
- Excellent understanding of commercial drivers and how to add value to organisations.
- Strong financial and analytic skills.
Please send only your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org