|Date Posted:||Oct 26, 2019|
|Reference:||Sky - Accountant - 25 - 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Accounting/Finance|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky Travel and Tours:
Sky Travel and Tours enters a new era: building on its successful, long rooted history of excellence since 2005, it is now part of Sky Group of companies, one of the top names in domestic and foreign markets. The company is owned by the renowned Afghan business conglomerate Sky Group, which has ventured into varied businesses operating in Afghanistan, UAE, Germany, Turkey, and India. Since our inception, more than 2.5 million customers have used one or more of our comprehensive travel-related services, which include domestic and international air ticketing, hotel bookings, holiday packages, Haj & Umrah packages etc
Cash reconcilers are responsible for the cash accounting of a business. This position may require employees to process bank deposits, withdraw cash for petty cash operations, prepare bank reconciliations, and monitor cash reserves. Cash reconcilers must operate with the utmost honesty and care, as they are being entrusted with the company's cash. For this reason, many companies will not hire a cash reconciler with any history of past theft or embezzlement..
Requires travel to provinces:
· Prepare the account documents and further announcements regarding the bank accounts of a customer.
· Analyze numerical figures of reconciling items.
· Conduct background checks, comparing the previous account case to the present.
· Give notice and announcements to the customers.
· Follow up previous and present account problems and make negotiations with the client.
· Serve as the bank’s representative in giving out information and notices.
· Encode accounts, deposits, and other important documents using the MS Office Applications.
· Keep and assure the confidentiality of records.
· Report unusual changes or mistakes regarding the accounts to the bank manager and to the customer
Any other task given
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record the expenses in cash register and check expenses reports and verify that the closing cash balance reconciles to cash count
- Scrutinize all bills and invoices, and preparation of vouchers within 2 days (ensuring all the supporting documents are attached to the vouchers), and get vouchers duly approved and signed by authorized people in the organization.
- Preparation of summary allocation and translation of invoices, quotations and any other supporting documents.
- Scanning of vouchers on weekly and monthly basis.
- Disburse of payments on daily basis.
- Deducting the taxes and payment of tax to the government on timely manner.
- Giving advances to employees and clearing the advances.
- Advance reconciliations and keep track of advances paid to employees for official purposes
- Bank reconciliations on monthly basis
- Obtaining quotation with the admin department on need basis.
- Cash count on weekly basis and make sure that cash count is proper filled.
- Make sure that all the cash in the safe are reconciled with the cashbook and it is ready for any surprise cash count.
- Make sure that proper narration is written in the cash book and proper Budget Line is used in the cash book
- Make sure that all the payments are approved by the finance head before he/she process the payment.
Preparation of the bank transfer letter and make sure that all the information on the bank transfer sheet is correct and matched with the bank details which has been provided by the supplier or the admin department
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Education: University Degree/Diploma in accounting/finance or relevant field
Experience: Minimum 2 year of experience in Finance and accounting field
All applicants meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter describing your interest and suitability for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with mention the vacancy number in subject of your email to the following email address:
marital status of eligible candidate should be MARRIED
حالت مدنی کاندیدان محترم باید متحل باشد