|Date Posted:||May 13, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 30000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The accountant will responsible for daily accountant tasks and make sure all entries are recoorded into computer inline with budget and donor allocations
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise and coordinate the provision of all financial support required to the project, ensuring that appropriate control reporting structure are maintained in accordance with ACTD Rules and Regulations.
2. To organize and prepare the vouchers which substantiated by support documents according to accepted GAAP procedure;
3. Accountability for the accuracy of all financial data and responsibility for notifying the accountant of any financial problems;
4. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts and document business transactions;
5. Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures;
6. Checking off all invoices and it support documents to make ready for payment;
7. Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
8. Monitor and support taxation issues;
9. Updating financial filling system;
10. Supervising the daily cash count;
11. Any other duties specified by project manager
1. University or equivalent degree from recognized college in Accounting/Finance.
2. Excellent knowledge and experience in office packages.
3. Experience in QuickBooks financial software.
4. At least 3 years working experience in Finance management.
5. Excellent writing and speaking of English Dari, Pashto.