|Date Posted:||Sep 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||16000 - 18000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)
A professional accountant with relevant education and experience is required to establish accounting systems for multiple ongoing projects of the company and its other business operations using QuickBooks accounting software. Accountant, using Quickbooks software will track all financial transactions, managing all accounting functions, invoicing, collections, payables, and producing financial statements. Another essential part of the job is inventory/stock tracking and performing procurement operations.
Requires travel to provinces:
Professional Knowledge of Quickbooks Software
Duties & Responsibilities:
Using Quickbooks, the following duties shall be performed.
- Establish correct accounting system using Quickbooks software for ongoing projects and other business operations of the company.
- Inventory/Stock tracking of materials using Quickbooks
- Producing invoices, tracking invoices
- Tracking receivables,
- Tracking payrolls and pay bills
- Procurement operations
- Cost Accounting and Inventory
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial
- Work closely with site leadership.
- Investigate and report to the manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the sites'
- Other routine accounting duties
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1) 3+ years of Accounting & Finance experience
2) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Required.
3) Proficient in Quickbooks software with previous experience of accounting using Quickbooks