|Date Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 27, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Based on Help Technical, Vocational and Education Training (TVET) Program, S/he is requested to train and fulfill the curriculum according the NSDP standards, Help mandates and education standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Follow the certain training curriculum.
2. Use standard training methods for teaching.
3. Provide theoretical and practical lessons and plan to be implemented in the class in the view of the curriculum.
4. Make sure that all beneficiaries interact and understands the lessons / profession, tools and technics.
5. Assist the Employment Service Center of Help to facilitate jobs for the beneficiaries.
6. Provide teaching in different levels for various ages of bens, usually beneficiaries are between 18 to 35.
7. Motivate the beneficiaries to attend the classes with interest.
8. Make sure lessons are given in simple language to the bens.
9. Prepare monthly evaluation and tests with the cooperation of Help TVET Officers.
10. Prepare weekly and monthly reports to the TVET officer.
11. Act as trusted person / social worker for a designed team of beneficiaries and assist them whenever needed.
12. Make sure all Bens are properly attending the training that is prepared for them.
13. A mutual respect is expected for all the staff.
14. Perform other official tasks and duties that are expected from a trainer.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics,
Certificate and Practical Knowledge in English and Computer;
Proven experience in doing accounting is required.
At least 2-3 years’ experience relevant to the position is mandatory;
Knowledge of MS Office and Internet;
Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
Ability to Solve Problems and Make Decisions;
Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
Well-organized and committed
Team Work is Highly Required