|Date Posted:||Jun 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 8, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Accounting/Finance|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Global Entourage Companies (GEC):
Global Entourage Companies (GEC) is established in 2007, registered with Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Communications, Business Licensing Department in Afghanistan and presently operates in Afghanistan.
GEC provides Information Communication and Technology Solutions, and the pertinent Equipment. GEC wishes to support the Vision of Ministry of Communications and IT (MCIT) for Telecommunications and IT growth in Afghanistan.
GEC Group is specialized in IT Infrastructure solutions, Telecommunications and Integrating Technology into Business Strategies and Business Processes.
GEC helps enterprises, government and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with GEC’s collective suites of ICT Solutions, Products & Services. GEC has extensive experience in overall planning of ICT technologies
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product or service values.
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
• Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory or any other services and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, Business administration finance or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Complete MS office with excellent knowledge of Ms. Excel functions and pivot tables
• Familiar with uses of any other software such as QuickBook or other financial software is preferable
• Great knowledge of computer