|Date Posted:||Oct 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||20|
|Salary Range:||8000 - 12000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
The incumbent of the position is responsible for releasing loans, in collaboration with the Credit Officers ensuring its safe and timely repayment, and strengthening the BRAC Afghanistan public image in the mind of clients.
Note That: Selected candidates will undergo one month long intensive training course after that they will be finally selected and deployed in different provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Carries out all cash related transactions (loan release, repayment receive, informing the respective loan office and other parties involved of any potential problem in relation to loan repayment, etc. in a due manner.
2. Ensures the alignment of loan release and its return with the in place BRAC Afghanistan policies and procedures.
3. Registers all cash transactions in the respective IT system/package developed for serving the purpose.
4. Establish and maintain good and clear working relationships with other entities in the BRAC Afghanistan.
5. Orders and maintains cash supplies for the branch and ensures timely execution of all loan release and return transaction; and displays the cash position in a due manner.
6. Deals with clients in a manner that is conducive to strengthening the BRAC Afghanistan public image.
7. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
8. Insure full compliance with thea relevant/prevailing BRAC Afghanistan policies / procedures; and Full alignment with the audit recommendations.
A. Education: At least Diploma in Accounting
Previous Accounting background and experience (preferably in Financial Institution).
Good command of written and spoken English. Good computing literacy, demonstrated ability to play with figures, demonstrated arithmetical and calculation skills. Ability to register new clients and open accounts (except loan accounts).
D. Personal Traits:
Good presentation and excellent Courtesy attitude. Serious and rigorous. Respecting customers. Able to detect mistakes and take. Corrective steps.