|Date Posted:||Mar 1, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 14, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Sky Travel and Tours:
Sky Travel and Tours Company
Account and Finance
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. PREPARES, UPDATES AND SENDS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS AND INVOICES TO CLIENTS
a. Prepares and updates statement of accounts (SOA) of Clients ensuring that all information are correct and complete.
b. Reviews the correctness of invoices against ticket quotations and ensures that correct and same amount appears on invoices.
c. Sends the SOAs and invoices on a regular basis to clients either in hard or soft copies as required by clients.
d. Coordinates with companies for any problems or concerns and resolve any issues on a timely basis.
2. PREPARES AGING OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND INFORMS CLIENTS
a. Prepares aging of accounts receivable to monitor overdue accounts on a regular basis.
b. Informs clients on their overdue accounts and enforce payment. After attempts to remind clients, and still no response is received, informs the management of the status of the receivable for any actions to be done.
3. COORDINATES WITH COMPANIES TO COLLECT THE ACCOUNT
a. Closely coordinates with clients by calling or e-mailing them for the collection of their account balances.
b. Ensures that payments are received and account balances are updated.
c. Ensures that received amounts are recorded correctly and timely.
4. COORDINATES WITH A/R MANAGER AND MANAGEMENT
a. Coordinates closely with Accounts Receivable Manager for any problems and concerns in resolving issues arising from companies
b. Performs any other duties as required by management.
1. Graduate in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or its equivalent in a reputable university with at least 1-3 years experience handling accounts receivable.
2. Good communication skills in English and local dialects both oral and written.
3. Can work independently, and has the ability to work with a team in a multicultural environment.
4. Honest, hardworking and can work beyond normal working hours.
5. Male Afghan national with pleasing personality.