|Date Posted:||Mar 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||48|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Please see the duties and responsibilities below
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for adjudicating and issuing security clearance recommendations. Maintain a Personnel Security Clearance Folder on all individuals and the disposition of the required clearance. Consult with the Senior Desk Officer regarding complex or sensitive adjudicative cases. The Adjudicators shall also write adjudicative analytical summaries recommending courses of action and providing fact-based rationale with supporting documents and justification (based on security policies) for the recommended course(s) of action, manage caseload with appropriate follow-up, and perform other tasks that align with processing, maintaining and supporting the personnel suitability and security investigation process. Additional duties include reviewing clearance denial rebuttals and prepare a summary of recommended findings. This is a sedentary position. Twelve (12) months of related work experience and/or a college degree is required.
1. Candidate must be proficient in English, Dari (reading, writing, and speaking); Pashto is highly desirable but not required for the majority of personnel.
2. A college degree (in the field of defense, security, law, or human rights degree required) is highly desirable.
3. Knowledge and skill in the use of automation equipment and of software needed to perform work involving automated systems (i.e, word, excel, power point).
4. Combinations of successfully completed education and experience may be used to meet experience requirements.
5. Skills, abilities that include an understanding personnel management principles, practices, and terminology are required
6. A valid/current Afghan passport and active banking account highly desirable.
7. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skill;
1. At least 5-6 years of work experience in security and (12) months of work experience in the same field.
8. Competencies i.e. Leadership, Client Orientation, Teamwork, Effective Communication,