|Date Posted:||Oct 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Responsible for Escort/administration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in manage office administration matters.
2. Supervision including guards, cook and cleaners and office maintenance.
3. Supervise cleanliness of office and compound and maintained at a routine schedule.
4. Maintain and monitor the attendance of relevant staff.
5. Responsible for facilitating Govt. Agencies including preparation of Work Permits, Visas extension and other Govt. agencies documentation for company.
6. Responsible for preparing ID cards for all staff.
7. Maintain up-to-date staffing lists of projects and Head Office.
8. Responsible for logistics, including purchasing.
9. Responsible for overall office assets and inventory management.
10. Ensure the provision of facilities at Office/Camp to all staff equally so that their needs are being adequately met.
11. Maintain all office administrative files and correspondence record keeping system.
12. Assisting Finance Manager during preparing reports.
13. Responsible for smooth functioning of project IT equipments but not limited to computer, printer, laptop, internet connection etc.
14. Any other job assigned by the senior.
â€¢ Bachelors Degree and at least 3 - 5 Years of Experience.
â€¢ Should have outstanding client relationship building skills and must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
â€¢ Proven management experience and success.
â€¢ show a practice of a good team member