|Date Posted:||Oct 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Document Controller (Admin Assistant) will work under the direct supervision of the office Manager. The Document Controller (Admin Assistant) will perform the following principal functions relating to project support but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Control of all subject and correspondence documentation entering and leaving the office , area regarding registering, numbering, filing and distribution, utilizing in-house Document Management Systems.
2. Creation and maintenance of all project or tendering filing and registering systems, ensuring that they are correct and up-to-date at all times, allowing rapid and efficient retrieval of documentation.
4. Responsible in conjunction with all project members, for the collation, formatting and issue of As-built dossiers and archiving of all relevant project documentation.
5. Preparation and issue of varying types of documentation required by project and client personnel, involving information retrieval from current and archived projects.
6. Provide assistance and support as required by the Admin, Logistics and office Manager outside the scope of duties and responsibilities in support of the project
â€¢ 3 to 4 years of experience in related positions with donor agencies or international NGOs would be an advantage
â€¢ Excellent knowledge (Level 4) in written and Fluent in English (Oral and Written) as well as in local languages i.e. Pashto and/or Dari
and computer skill(Microsoft office )
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Proven capability to work effectively with all levels of Staff. Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy information protection.