|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||30 days|
About Tamim Technology Services:
TTS provides one stop automated solution for your trade and industry. Depending on the size and field of your organization, we have different products and services to meet your requirements. We provide the optimum and customized solutions made for your organization.
TTS began its business operation as a hardware and network solutions providing company in May2018.
TTS is focusing exclusively in high quality and cost-effective software development and implementation of services. We are advancing on a tremendous pace and with involvement of skilled and experienced people working in the organization. TTS is currently doing business in CCTV, Software development, Hardware maintenance, Web designing, Database development, Networking, Internet services, in the Media Sector and Reliable support.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Knowledge of Admin and Finance and Management accounts
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Quick books etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage