|Date Posted:||Jul 29, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 12, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Administrative|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Integrity Watch Afghanistan:
About Transparency Afghanistan:
Transparency Afghanistan-TA is a registered civil society organization aiming to fight corruption and improve transparency and accountability in Afghanistan. Transparency Afghanistan is based in Kabul, and is a strategically designed to play a pivotable role in country by advocating for transparency, accountability and integrity throughout all levels of society. We have a vision of an Afghanistan in which government, politics, businesses, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption.
We are working towards this aim by enhancing public awareness and building networks through systematic advocacy including all key stakeholders to join hands for the creation of a just, accountable and corruption-free environment in Afghanistan
To assist the program manager in all administrative and financial matters as well as in their day to day routine work
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To handle cash and fill up the cash journal in (USD and Afghanis on daily basis.
· To do the daily payments to employees and make sure that the documents are in line with the office policy.
· Payment and clearance of advances to employees as per office financial policy and procedure.
· Check and reconcile the physical cash balance and cash Journal of USD and Afs on daily basis.
· Withdraw cash from the bank according to TA financial policy and procedure.
· To maintain a well-organized accountancy filing system.
· Reconcile the physical cash balance and cash Journal of USD and Afs, and fill the cash control form on Monthly and semi monthly basis to be checked by senior finance officer / Office Manager.
· To pay employees salary tax to the government as per the instructions of Senior Finance Officer.
Admin / HR:
· Keep track of all contracts of TA staff in Afghanistan and prepare new contracts.
· Do basic translations of documents from English into Dari whenever required.
· Prepare salary increment documents
· Support the Office Manager in all HR and Admin related matters.
· Take a leading role in downloading of CVs of new applicants, interview arrangements of short listed candidates and Printing of CVs.
· Update leave record of all employees on monthly basis.
· Do follow-up of all out-going and in-coming letters
· Write letters in Dari to all concerned government departments.
· Update staff personal files as per the office needs and requirements.
· Do follow-up of mobile credit cards.
· Scan and photocopy all administration documents.
· Supervise cook and cleaner and give new suggestions making sure that the quality of their work is improved gradually.
· Assist the Office Manager in preparing the monthly and quarterly reports.
· Perform any other task asked by her supervisors that falls within her capacity.
· Act as an active Focal point to others in the absence of Office Manager and S. Finance Officer.
Bachelor degree / Diploma in business administration
1 to 2 years of experience in administration and finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Be able to speak English, Dari and Pashto fluently
· Good interpersonal skills
· Can work long hours if required
· Be creative and self-starter
· Be able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Good typing skills in English and Dari
· Be punctual, well-organized and hard working
· Can prioritize her work
· Good communication skills
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please apply by sending a CV and a cover letter that outlines how your experience and education relates to the skills and experience outlined in the Terms of Reference to: email@example.com In the e-mail subject line please write “Admin and Finance Assistant and your name.
The deadline for applications is August 12, 2020. However, interviews of suitable candidates may begin as applications are received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.