|Date Posted:||May 16, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Provide administrative and Logistic support at Site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating office services, such as personnel, housekeeping, procurement, records control and logistics etc.
2. Services, such as maintenance, repair, supplies, mail, and files. Compile, store, and retrieve management data.
3. Coordinates collection and preparation of reports, such as time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers and performance data.
4. Manage and update relevant data such as electronic information, financial, using spreadsheet/word and hard.
5. Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting offices.
6. Interpret instructions and issues arising, implement according to administrative policies and procedures.
7. Arrangement for meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
8. Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
9. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
10. Live Support Area management.
11. Any other assignment by seniors/management.
1. Bachelors Degree
2. 3 - 5 years of experience
3. Working Experience with USACE
4. Proficiency in English, Dari