|Date Posted:||Feb 24, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and maintaining sound asset management and inventory control system.
2. Responsible for transportation, to have control on vehicles, check on time, and supervise them, wherever they are going, and check the log book.
3. Computerizing all related logistic data, follow ups and documents management.
4. Preparing and computerizing the Head Office inventory list of stocks and providing regular accounting report to the Officer.
5. Control of inventory items and maintains updated records on location, type, cost of each item in the office. Submits by regular basis the inventory report highlighting missing items, damaged and ensures that procedures are followed as per directives
6. Doing the clerk duties (sending and receiving documents) if necessary.
7. Administering the filling goods purchased.
8. Arranging the filling system on proper way and by chronological order
9. Preparing weekly and monthly reports to the Officer.
10. Recording of Castle assets by Tag and systematic Numbering, and have to keep both soft and hard copy.
11. Maintain the Head Office filing system including recording of all incoming/outgoing correspondence.
12. Maintain and keep the Site Offices inventory records, receives and issues equipment receipts.
13. Correspondence (inside and out side the office)
14. Responsible for the Library (distributing/issuing and receiving books) to maintain the proper records manual and computerized.
15. Issuing ID Cards for the library staff, who needs books (Castle Staff).
16. Visiting site offices (if necessary)
17. Supervising support staff including drivers, guards, cooks, cleaners in the office to perform their duties better and as described in their job description
18. Manage the office stationary and supplies stock. Monitor distribution to units and staff.
19. Supervision on the security registration book and as well as the receptionist.
20. Improving and maintaining the logistic and administration filing system in an orderly manner.
21. Performing any other duties or tasks as required or directed by the Officer.
â€¢ A degree relevant to the position.
â€¢ Overall 3-15 yearsâ€™ experience.
â€¢ Technical and Designing skills.
â€¢ Dari, Pashto and English
â€¢ Strong organizational and analytical skills.
â€¢ Excellent written and oral communications skills.
â€¢ Excellent communication in English required.
â€¢ Experience in designing, implementing and advising on large corporate networks;
â€¢ The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
â€¢ ï€ team building
â€¢ ï€ accounting and bookkeeping skills
â€¢ ï€ analytical and problem solving skills
â€¢ ï€ decision making skills
â€¢ ï€ effective verbal and listening communications skills
â€¢ ï€ effective written communications skills
â€¢ ï€ ability to communicate effectively in English
â€¢ Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
â€¢ stress management skills
â€¢ ï€ time management skills
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
â€¢ be honest and trustworthy
â€¢ be respectful
â€¢ possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
â€¢ be flexible
â€¢ ï€ demonstrate sound work ethics
â€¢ Able to travel other locations when/as needed.
â€¢ Internal - CASTLE teams and staff and every department head
â€¢ External - Staff in donor organizations and clients
Duration of the assignment.
Subject to the technical capabilities with 3 months probationary period.