|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||386 - 387 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are a non-political, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian and developmental organization working to improve the lives of the Afghan people since 1984. We address the acute needs of the most vulnerable and support early recovery and sustainable development for all Afghans. We align our work to the specific needs and priorities of the Afghan communities.
To assist the Admin officer in administrative issues, follow administration rule of DACAAR
during preparing administration documents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Preparing Recruitments, PAFs (Personal Action Form), Flight Bookings and Filling any other Forms required for the employees.
· To assist the Admin Officer in preparing recruitment instruction documents for newly required staff for the program and its regional offices.
· To assist the Admin Officer in Prepare and process Personal Action Form (PAF) for newly hired, transferred and terminated staff of the program and its regional offices.
· To assist the Admin Officer in Checking and organizing recruitment and exit procedure documents when the recruitment is done in regional offices before submitting to the HR Department for making contract.
· To assist the Admin Officer in Updating HR Department of project based staff contracts’ extension or suspension when a project is extended, suspended, completed or a project activities are resumed/new fund is available.
· To assist the Admin Officer in Updating permanent and project based staff list of the program and regional offices to submit them to HR Department on monthly base for further processing,
· Collect and check of time sheets of the program and regional offices staff and submit to HR Department for further processing
· To Check attendance sheets of field Staff and update their leave balances.
· Check and deliver of documents received through pouch, to relevant staff in the main office.
· Keep records of the pouch lists.
· Send hard copies of the documents to regional offices through pouches.
· To assist the Admin Officer in any computer work.
· To keep and manage the files / keep supervised them in manageable and efficient order.
· To perform any task given by Admin Officer.
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor Degree in business administration( BBA) or higher is required
Experience: At least 2 years Admin related working experience is required.
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Good communication skills oral and written, computer skills and prioritization skills,
Languages: Oral and written fluency in(English, Dari, Pashto)
· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Severance pay: one month salary per year of service
· 24 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 2 days weekend
· Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Pick and drop Allowance AFN (1500)/ month
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Procedure for submission of applications:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to firstname.lastname@example.org or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.
· Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
· Application without Vacancy Number will not be considered.
· Applications submitted as .RAR file or the size exceeds 2MB, will not be accepted by the system
· Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
· The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan
Postal address: Central P.O. Box 208, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: (+93) 0202230752/ (+93) 0202230753
Web site: www.dacaar.org