|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Women for Afghan Women (WAW):
Women for Afghan Women (WAW) is a grassroots civil society organization dedicated to protecting and promoting the rights of disenfranchised Afghan women and girls in Afghanistan and New York. In particular, WAW works to help Afghan women and girls exercise their rights to pursue their individual potential to self-determination, and to representation in all areas of life—political, social, cultural, and economic. WAW relentlessly advocates for women’s rights and challenges the norms that underpin gender-based violence to influence attitudes and bring about change.
The Admin Assistant works under the guidance of the Province Manager in coordination with HR & Admin department in HQ and supports the day-to-day operations of the province office HR & Admin department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, structure and maintain a decent filing system on administration materials and documents (with necessary confidentiality where required) at provincial level
- Maintains accurate fuel records and logbooks for generators and vehicles on provincial office and report it to HQ Administration on regular basis.
- Liaise with governmental, non-governmental organizations at the provincial level
- Process Purchase Orders for Foods, Facility and Office equipment on regular bases
- Maintain and arrange Food and Stationary Stock with proper recording system of usage
- Supervise work of the cook, cleaner, guards & Drivers and provide regular feedback to (office cleaners, guards, drivers etc).
- Monitors the building and equipment maintenance and take appropriate action
- Keep control on stationery and food expenses and maintain proper record of stock materials
- Submission of attendance Report and personnel action report to HQ on monthly basis.
- Regular Monitoring & Controlling Employees attendance
- Provides support facilitating interviews/meetings/events management of Provincial /Centre Level
- Schedules Written Test and Interviews when required and send the scanned documents to HQ HR after conducted written test and interview
- Conduct HR orientation for new employees
- Assist the Province Manager and HQ HR & Admin team with coordination of the Annual Performance Management Process; including distribution and collection of documents, scheduling meetings, tracking and reviewing forms as they are received.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete personnel and recruitment files; updating the files based on the checklist as necessary
- Assist with HR data management including; coordinating documentation and filing of updates to emergency contact information and leave record
- Track employee probation periods, advises the PM and HR team of upcoming probation end dates, send the probation evaluation form to the direct line supervisor in advance, so there is plenty of time to take necessary action; ensure probation documentation is returned in a timely manner and fully completed and filed.
- Ensure documentation for the recruitment file checklist is collected, recorded and filed and a copy is shared with HQ
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA), Economic or any relevant field
- At least 2 years relevant working experience, working with NGO is preferable
- Have working knowledge of the HR practices, including data recording and reporting tools used in the HR department
- Fluency in local language and English (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
- Able to manage and plan the work effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to build strong lines of communication with all WAW HQ and provincial staff
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and communications skills
- Ability to work in strictly confidential manner
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Remains calm, composed & patient even during challenging situations
- High command of computers skills & Excellent Typing Skill (Maximum 35 WPM) (absolute essential are: MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, outlook, Adobe Acrobat and deal with web-based sites).
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kapisa
Interested Afghan applicants should submit their CVs along with cover letter indicating their interest and suitability for the position. Please indicate the vacancy number (VA# 871 Admin Assistant) clearly in the Subject line and send to: email@example.com