|Date Posted:||Mar 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Elite Construction Company:
Under the direct supervision of General Administration Manager, the incumbent of the position will be responsible to assist the Administration General Manager on the admin and any kind of official activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Under the direct supervision of General Administration Manager, the incumbent of the position will be responsible to assist the Administration General Manager on the admin and any kind of official activities.
2. Requiring previous experience in the related area.
3. Typing the letters or applications in Dari, Pashto, and English. Typing and word-processing various documents and electronic information.
4. Draft or prepare correspondence to respond to inquiries in respect to relevant administrative activities.
5. Brief/debrief staff team members on issues relating to a variety of administrative areas.
6. Organize seminars and prepare speeches, handouts and presentations.
7. Responsible to organize the BOD meetings, taking minutes of the meetings and submit it to the General Manger.
8. Responsible to collect the weekly and monthly reports of the departments, combining them to gather and submit them to the General Manager.
9. Filling of any documents related to the company, Interring the data and follow up the existing indexing and filling systems of the office.
10. Responsible to record all documents of the projects and other documents related to the admin office.
11. Submitting and taking the needed documents to and from any department or room.
12. Keeping all the files in the department updated and organized. Registering the outgoing and incoming letters to the company and department.
13. Actively develop professional skills.
14. Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times and refrain from any activities which might adversely affect Elite Construction Company.
15. Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information regarding financial, personnel and other subjects.
16. Assisting in translating of documents as appropriate.
17. Performing as directed by the head or supervisor.
1. 12th grade graduated, bachelor degree in the relevant field will be an asset but not requirement.
2. 2-3 years of working experience in the relevant field.
3. Good knowledge of filing system, good communication skills.
4. Good knowledge of computer specially Ms Office and Outlook.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Dari / Pashto.
6. Keen to learn, ability to perform multiple tasks and works.
7. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.