|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/PSU/Admin Expert (Support)|
|Closing Date:||Jun 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Admin and Services Director, Admin Expert is responsible for the functions related to the providing feedback on admin efforts, and intellectual resource management affairs, helping and providing feedback on administrational structure reforms and development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Admin expert is responsible for all administrative and logistic arrangements of project activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
3. Responsible for petty cash handling and Book keeping.
4. Act as the prime liaison between the authorities and regional office.
5. Making appointment and arranging meetings for regional manager
6. Responsible for office inventory and asset tracking using MoMP standard sheets.
7. Maintain all office administrative and MoMP files and correspondence record keeping system (incoming and outgoing mail)
8. Ensure of Office security, cleanness and office stationary stock.
9. Prepare abstracts of offers and compile data contained in quotations and bids to determine which supplier can deliver the required goods/services at the best terms and lowest costs possible with due consideration to quality, delivery time, prompt payment and other discounts, transportation costs, etc.
10. Assist in making ID cards for staff; maintain staffs leave form process, staff monthly time sheet, and record staff presence and leaves.
11. Support other MoMP staff when required.
12. Co-ordinates with MoMP for general administrative support (e.g. processes requests and inquiries for general services).
13. Assists in and/or carry out other project activities and other tasks as assigned.
14. And any other tasks assigned by the direct manager according law and regulation.
University degree in Management, Public Administration, Business Administration Economy or any other related subject; Master’s preferable.
Minimum 5 years’ working experience in related field.
The candidate must have excellent analytical and drafting skills, ability to listen, be a team player as well as having management and leadership skills.
Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
organizational and planning skills
information gathering and monitoring skills
problem analysis and problem solving skills
judgment and decision-making ability
attention to detail and accuracy