|Date Posted:||Oct 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 22, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||22000 - 25000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
MADERA is a French NGO implementing humaniterian aid programs in Afghanistan since 1988. MADERA was registered with Ministry of Economic of Afghanistan in No. 199, 1/2/2006. MADERA implements rural development projects in various fields (Agriculture, Animal Health, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, Handicraft, Community Driven Development etc.) in 5 provinces: Wardak, Kunar, Laghman, Nuristan and Ghor. MADERAâ€™s headquarter is located in Kabul while MADERA is also represented at regional and provincial levels through several offices and sub-offices. Finally MADERA general delegation is based in France (Paris).
Under the direct supervision of Deputy Admin Finance Director and close functional link with provincial Coordinator Ghor and Head of HR, the AFO will be responsible:
ïƒ– To manage well the staff directly under him.
ïƒ– To transfer cash, collect expenditure bills on time. Manage the cash box honestly.
ïƒ– To make sure all staff have contract and they are paid the right amount, they are recruited and performing according to the Madera rule and procedure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To visit the bases in the province, in each visit on the base to check the present sheets and accountancy documents (purchase request, quotation form, billsâ€¦) compared to Madera procedures.
- To collect demands of sectors for fund, prepare the MFR and sent it to Kabul.
- To transfer cash, provide advances and justify the bills with advances carefully.
- To register all accountancy documents in cash book, Excel cashbook and SAGA.
- To do cash inventory, print and sign the inventory and file it on a daily basis.
- To follow and organize expenses of short term projects with date, project sector etc.
- To consolidate district or project cashbooks in general cashbook.
- To enter general cashbooks on a monthly basis in SAGA, Madera accountancy soft ware.
- To sent provisional writings to Kabul by E-mail for the 10th of the next month.
- To send the bills corresponding to the province General Cashbooks to Kabul (by any means available: plan, charter, car) within the first week of month + 1.
- To update the employment contracts according to the eventual changes in location, in position or in salary of the employees.
- To prepare monthly presence sheet for all staff in the province, check and follow up it, also follow the leaves of all staff and manage the leaves of the staff in the province.
- To update the staff Modification report of the province.
- To send it for the 18th of the month to Kabul for preparation of salaries.
- To make sure that all Madera employees in the province have one ID card.
- To translate rental agreements or to make them translate in Persian version.
- To be in communication with Kabul for every matters concerning administration.
- To supervise the service staff directly under him and follow their works.
- To carry out the training of the admin cashiers on administrative and accountancy matters.
- To communicate with all staff according to the need and have close communication with PC of the province, Admin / Finance and Human Resource Departments in Kabul.
- To provide financial reports on monthly basis and when necessary to Finance section in Kabul.
- To prepare staff modification report, Annual Leave follow up, other Leave follow up and all necessary attachments to Human Resources Department of MADERA in Kabul.
- To prepare a monthly activities report to the Provincial Coordinator
â€¢ High School diploma, English certificate
â€¢ Fluency in written, spoken and read English
â€¢ Fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel COMPULSORY
â€¢ 2 years experience in Accounting, Finance and HR Management
â€¢ Good communication skills
â€¢ Honesty, reliability, flexibility, Ability to work in a remote area