|Date Posted:||Feb 9, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 18, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Jhpiego/ HSSP:
Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of healthcare services for women and families around the world. Jhpiego is a global leader in the creation of innovative and effective approaches to developing human resources for health.
The finance and administration officer will be responsible to enforce finance and administration policies, Human Resources Regulation, Professional Development Standards and support Grants Management, and Information Management, under the direction of the Finance and Administration Advisor. S/he will be responsible to execute the administration of the AMA and any boards or committees on which the AMA sits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Register the AMA with the ministry of economy
- Procure all equipment and maintain procurement records
- Organize and maintain all AMA documents and compile information management system and resources under the direction of the Finance and Administration Advisor
- Compile and maintain member database
- Generate and deliver all invitations for official AMA events, and ensure logistics and equipment for all AMA events (travel, lodging, venue etc)
- Distribute minutes from all official events, meetings and staff meetings
- Establish and maintain the budget and list of equipment for the AMA office
- Generate budgets for all AMA events for approval by the finance and administration advisor
- Support the finance and administration advisor as necessary to generate budgets for proposals, monthly and quarterly accruals and projections reports tax statutory reports and to ensure all expenses are in accordance with donor requirements.
- Collect all purchasing request form Finance and execute procurement.
- Purchasing office supplies and asset as regard of quality and prices
- Preparing of bid evaluation form
- Preparing of purchase order and build good relationship with supplies.
- Updating the inventory list and tag numbers project-wise.
- Conducting market survey and collect quotation.
- Collecting CVs
- Arranging test, interviews and contacting potential candidates
- Updating personal files, tracking leaves
- Other duties assigned by line manager
â€¢ Bachelor degree in finance and or accounting is preferred
â€¢ At least 1 year experience in a similar position
â€¢ Strong analytical skills
â€¢ Strong English skills, both oral and written
â€¢ Familiar with QuickBooks accounting software
â€¢ Able to use Microsoft office suite
â€¢ Previous experience with midwifery education and maternal health projects would be an advantage