|Date Posted:||Oct 6, 2019|
|Reference:||FRMC - 1901|
|Closing Date:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Fluorite Research & Management Consulting:
Fluorite Research and Management Consulting (FRMC) is research and management firm founded to deliver high-quality consulting services to the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, donors, aid organizations and the private sector in the field of research, impact evaluations, business development and capacity building to enable policy-makers across the spectrum make informed decision for their respective organizations. Leveraging its wide-ranging network of experts, FRMC’s applies lessons learned by experts in relative fields from around the world and applies them the Afghan context in consultation with experts knowledgeable with ground realities in Afghanistan.
The organization seeks an experienced individual to serve as Admin/Finance Assistant for its Kabul-based office. The Admin Finance Assistant works under the guidance and supervision of Admin/Finance Manager and is responsible for the following duties.
Requires travel to provinces:
This position requires self-initiative and the ability to work under pressure while being extremely detail-oriented. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to plan, organize and proactively find solutions to problems and help not only her own supervisor but everyone else in the office to make sure the operation is smoothly conducted. She will have the ability to help in developing new formats and processing for admin, finance and HR and have excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Help in maintaining up to date bookkeeping of daily expenses
· Ensure data is entered and transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
· Manage and track petty cash account
· Make a list of cell phone top up cards and distribute them among staff on monthly basis
· Ensure proper management of files
· Scan financial documents on regular basis for proper recording purposes
· Help Admin/Finance Manager with all accounting to make sure they are performed as per the rules of respective donors.
· Help with preparing and clearing all government taxes on timely manner
· Help the Manager in managing overall administration of office.
· Manage filing system (employment records, correspondence, meeting minutes, etc.)
· Prepare and maintain inventory list of all office assets
· Prepare weekly schedule of duties for guards, and cleaners.
· Help with writing weekly and monthly activity reports.
· Carry out any other activities as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At a minimum, a high school graduate diploma is required, with a BA in administration, accounting or management preferred. A minimum of one year experience in the field of accounting or office administration with knowledge of Quick Books accounting software.
Fluency in English and Dari or Pashto. Strong computer skills required.
Please submit CV and a cover letter to the following email address: