|Date Posted:||Apr 8, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 22, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About DEFENSE SUPORT CORPS:
INVESTONE CORPS INC. is leading Investment and Business Management Company started to plan and invest at many sectors inside Afghanistan via its partners, aiming to create and apply new business ideas and change existing traditional business to modern and standard business in home country. We already have three international active offices for connections and contracts with experts in Dubai, Istanbul and Virginia USA.
1. Manage the day-to-day administrative services
2. Develop operating policies and plans involving delivery of new or modified services to comply with improved methods of operation and to keep abreast of changing requirements
3. Act as liaison and major resource person for assigned business unit and the community, other agencies/organizations, and the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GOIRA).
4. Maintain effective working relationship with staff by collaborating on administrative activities and policy matters of mutual concern.
5. Oversee the proper administrative control and procedures in such areas as equipment, requisition and storage of supplies; effective utilization of existing resources and forms control.
6. Manage and coordinate the development and maintenance of the of personnel requirement, space allocation, and maintenance schedule.
7. Prepare reports on a regular basis
8. Develop, review and implement administrative policies
9. Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keepings, forms control, office layout, and budgetary requirements.
10. Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Employees
11. Develops an effective system to ensure that goods and passengers reach their destinations safely, on time
12. Liaison and coordinate data analysis, schedules writing test, interviews and other related reporting
13. Draft an action plan on managing the procurement and logistics activities bases on procurement guideline
14. Maintain office supplies
15. Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
16. Maintain contact lists
17. Any other task assigned by Management
Requires travel to provinces:
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Good numerical skills;
Strong organizational and planning skills;
Problem analysis and problem-solving;
Excellent planner and strategic thinker.
The ability to delegate and motivate others;
Excellent risk management and cost control skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise and Implement all financial and administrative functions of DSC including helping in draft of budget planning, finance and procurement.
2. Responsible to oversee bank accounts, fund transfers and payments to vendors, subcontractors, clients and DSC staff.
3. Prepare weekly and monthly accounts statement
4. Monitor expenditure against approved budget and ensure that the expenditures are in line with the budget and in compliance with the policies and procedures.
5. Ability to file and process annual tax clearance with the Ministry of Finance.
6. Develop financial formats and documents.
7. Control and verify vouchers in accordance with budget and Financial Management Policy.
8. Preparing Income statements/ profit and loss account - revenue, expenditure & net income, cash flows and all monetary transactions.
9. Ensure that every accounting transition is recorded in journal and posted to general ledger.
10. Petty Cash, transition management and end of month reporting
11. Reconcile cash transactions and bank on a monthly basis
12. Ensure all activities are in compliance with Afghanistan relevant Laws and regulation.
13. Perform any other task as assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor Degree Business Administration or relevant fields
Master Degree is preferred.