|Date Posted:||May 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About AELSO (Afghanistan Economic & Legal Studies Organization):
The Afghanistan Economic and Legal Studies Organization (AELSO) is an independent think-tank based in Afghanistan and registered as a non-profit and non-political non-governmental organization with the Ministry of Economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on December 10, 2009 (Registration Number 1532). The mission of AELSO is to promote the values of individual freedom and of the responsibility of civil society for the creation and sustenance of the institutions of limited government, the rule of law, and the other institutional foundations of the free society. That includes strengthening the institutions of the free-market economy, such as clear definition of, and respect, for property, and promotion of freedom of expression, toleration, human rights, and civil peace.
Admin/Finance Officer will be responsible for a wide range of Finance and Account related activities and reporting responsibilities. Admin/Finance officer will be working under the direct & supervision of and report to the Finance Manager and Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reading & understanding the financial policy & procedures of the organization
• Overall management of Administration Finance activities
• The entry of the invoices and payroll in the spreadsheets
• Printing of vouchers and attachment of supporting documents
• Checking and filing of the vouchers.
• Archiving of the financial data Monthly Basis
• Control attendance sheets of sub-office
• Coordinate and communicate with the Admin & HR Department of the head office on a regular basis.
• Able to pay training participant per diem and cost
• Monthly reconciliation of Cash, bank, and advance accounts.
• Receipt & processing the cash request of Logistic.
• Report to the Main office located in Kabul Afghanistan.
• Ability to travel, to District level and Communities for payment purposes.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
• Assisting the Finance Manager with the preparation of the monthly and annual Financial Report
• Preparing of all financial and activities reports of the organization to the related governmental and donors’ departments
• Ability to travel in all provinces of Afghanistan
• Ability to participate in our national and international capacity building trainings and other events
• Any other official tasks as assigned by the CEO or board members
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
• Bachelor's or Diploma degree in business, (BBA or DBA)
• Working Experience of least 2 years with NGOs or government offices
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Pashto & Dari including report writing to Supervisor
• Ability to travel in Afghanistan provinces and abroad