|Date Posted:||Jun 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About AeroAsia Consulting Service:
Birth of Aero Asia Consulting Service goes parallel with South Asian countries adoption of Public Private Partnership (PPP) strategies for economic growth and infrastructure development, which has led to various opportunities for the private sector to participate in such real estate - infrastructure projects.
Our development advisory expertise offers successful solutions to maximize achievable bids. Corporate, developers, funding bodies, partnership ventures, infrastructure companies, evaluating potential opportunities always require assistance from companies of our background and unfortunately there are only few in the market today.
Our consultants have experience in airport development, railway multi-functional complexes, railway metro developments, ring road developments and bus terminal projects with intent to widen the hemisphere of our services.
Category:Admin & Finance Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Admin finance officer is responsible for day-to-day general administrative duties including the following:
· Maintains office records and files.
· Review and file weekly working hours’ certificate of the consultants.
· Prepare files for International/National consultants/employees
· Prepare monthly attendance of the International Consultants and National staff on 1st day of each month and submit to finance department
· Maintain records of all receipts/invoices payments in hardcopy as well as softcopy record-keeping systems, including bank receipts/documents
· Backing up of financial soft data on monthly basis in an external hard disk
· Assisting Finance Manager in providing materials & documents during audit event.
· Any other Official/Administration task assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in BBA/Accounting
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and speaking.
- Good Knowledge of the Job and computer skills (especially in Microsoft office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint along with the presentation skills).
- Good business communication skills
- At least 4-5 years’ work experience in the same field or similar fields.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To apply for this position, please send your update resume mentioning the position title in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly do not attach any certificates as it will be ignored.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be requested to bring copies of certificates on interview day