|Date Posted:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 20, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Nabi Boost Company:
Nabi Boost Company is an established and dynamic company with an excellent track record in the areas of telecom and data coverage expansion, sales, customer care and high quality of sale services in the remote districts and villages.
Incumbents required following this job description and completing his works in the respect of the NBLSC rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Bookkeeping and record keeping of all projects and being a focal point for data entries into Quick Books.
2. Carry out entries of advance against expenses, donor fund receives and rent transactions into QB system.
3. Receive financial reports from the involved employees, make sure these are correct and accurate.
4. To ensure check and reviewing of field vouchers and logistic procurement and other related departments documents for accuracy, completeness, ensure expenses are allowable.
5. Follow up all department to submit the documents on time.
6. Carry out end-of-period journal entries to adjust payables, receivables, pre-paid or deferred revenue accounts;
7. Prepare journal vouchers and any required forms from QB or manual for covering of supporting documents.
8. Maintenance of the file management systems for soft and hard copy documentation.
9. Assist with review of finance files to ensure correct filing of vouchers and identify any missing vouchers in the files.
10. Assist to ensure all time sheet are filled out on each end of month and Signed and approved by respective approvers.
11. Follow up and clearance of tax issue and payment status.
12. Review and check documents for accuracy, completeness, ensure expenses are allowable and compare with the hard and soft in QB.
13. Prepare financial plan and installment plan on monthly basis.
14. Prepare monthly budget versus actual and budget analysis.
15. Provides the Monthly/Quarterly and yearly Admin and financial reports to the Management.
16. Any other tasks assigned by Company.
· working knowledge of QuickBooks, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines
· Possess Dari, Pashto and English communication skills in reading, writing, speaking to support the requirements of the position to which assigned.
· Bachelor in economics, or a related field.
· 1 year’ experience in related field and strong working knowledge of financial reporting.
· Know of audit clearance.
· Strong working knowledge of tax law and regulation
. Excellent Dari, Pashto and English communication skills in reading, writing and speaking to support the requirements of the position.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Helmand
Submission Guidelines:Submission Guidelines:Interested applicants should submit their CVs along with cover letter indicating their interest and suitability for the position. Please indicate the vacancy number (NBC-000210 Admin and finance manager) clearly in the Subject line and send to: