|Date Posted:||Nov 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Nov 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About National Center for Dialogue & Progress:
The National Center for Dialogue and Progress (NCDP) is a research and policy advocacy organization that studies critical socio, political and economic development issues of Afghanistan. The Centre is an active platform for academic and policy dialogue of best and brightest scholars and experts whose work will inform and guide our activities and help resolve the nation’s public policy disputes with non-partisan and relevant research and analysis.
The NCDP (Project Finance & Administration Officer) will provide support and guidance to the projects particularly the operations department with the task related to accounting, banking, budgeting, procurement and financial management to insure full compliance with rules and regulations of financial process, financial records and reports and audit follow up, and implementation of the effective internal control framework by support of project manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for plans, organizes and manages the finance and administration process for the project.
- Ensures that the finance process is in adherence to organization requirements, organization policies and procedures to ensure successful delivery of project requirements.
- Ensure smooth operations of the project site in close coordination with Project Manager and Admin Manager.
- Plan and organize and liaise project needs and purchases in close coordination & collaboration with procurement section.
- Supervises and manages the administrative affairs of Office.
- Develop, track, record and report generators fuel usage, equipment and maintenances in close collaboration with Logistics / procurements and ensure smoothly operations equipment of Office.
- Ensuring that project expenditures are adequately tracked according to the agreed project budget in close coordination with Project Manager.
- Facilitate timely, accurate month-end closing, cash requests and cash reconciliations.
- Receiving complete documents, invoices, bills, etc… insuring the proper name, date, stamp and supportive documents.
- Closely work with the Operations and Procurement Departments.
- Manage Staff Salary, leases and subcontractor payments on schedule.
- Plan and manage staff time-sheets on monthly basis.
- Schedule tax payments strictly on time.
- Organize weekly and monthly internal audits and reporting to the Finance Department.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Preparing in a timely manner accurate financial reports as required by the donor or for internal monitoring processes.
- Prepare monthly Bank Recompilation.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Any other official task assigned by management.
University degree in a relevant area such as finance, accounting, business administration, economics, management and/or related field. 3 years of related experience in handling donor projects under accepted financial rules and regulations. Prior international donors experience is preferred.
- Experience in QuickBooks and excellent computers skills, particularly with MS- Office Package.
- Experience and ability of Afghan Taxation System rules and regulations implementation according to the schedule.
- Experience of project reporting to Ministry of Economy.
- Ability to critically review and improve financial management and expenditure monitoring systems to increase accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Have good command of English language both written and spoken.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates can submit the hard copies of their resume and CV's package to bellow add:
NCDP Office @ Shar-e-now, Esmat Muslim Road, Next to Kabul Legal Department (NCDP) office
or forward their CV's to the below email add.
Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.