|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Administrative,Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The Admin & HR Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. store requests, new hire requests, applying leaves, managing overtime forms and organizational charts), and organizing company records.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the landscape team on logistics support for events, meetings, and workshops to ensure that they are properly organized.
- Work closely with procurement officer and senior admin officer to maintain up-to-date databases of preferred and non-approved suppliers, service providers, office assets, etc.
- Coordinate and purchase the office equipment, office stationery, supplies, and assets for the landscape following policy and procedure.
- Make sure the office equipment and assets at the landscape are well managed and maintained.
- Ensure that all newly recruited employees receive good induction to both organizations and position and probation objectives are set so that they feel welcome and inspired to the company in delivering their work.
- Assist line managers and staff in the performance appraisal process.
- Provide administration services in HR aspects including compensations and benefits, monitoring of staff leave plans, filing, correspondence, staff separation, etc. to ensure these are implemented effectively.
- Maintain an awareness of developments and up-to-date knowledge of human resources management and employment legislation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR and Admin.
- Ability to speak both native languages and English both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of MS office packages.
- Ability to prioritize activities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and initiator.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Quick learner.