|Date Posted:||Nov 1, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 7, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To manage the HR work, i.e. updating staff contracts, job descriptions, and personnel files in general.
2. To be responsible for the office management
3. To maintain oversight management for vehicle maintenance, fuel consumption, logbooks, purchasing etc).
4. To act as translator when required.
5. To check and update the administration records and filing system properly.
6. To improve, update and manage the filing system
7. To be responsible for recording staff leaves
8. To be responsible for oversight management of the logistics affairs in Trinkot.
9. To manage registering appointments of the project manger and other senior staff, etc.
10. To maintain oversight management of the performance of support staff (logistics officer, guards, etc).
11. To maintain oversight management of all assets, inventories and store records.
12. To be responsible for controlling the staff attendance sheet on a regular basis.
1. Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
2. Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
3. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
4. Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
5. Maintains historical records by filing documents.
6. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
7. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
8. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
9. Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
10. Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
11. Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
12. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
13. Data-entry and preparation of all kinds of vouchers and other source documents for which he or his team is authorized.
1. High School graduation, degree in Business Administration is preferable
2. Two years work experience in Administration
3. Good writing and speaking English skills
4. To be computer literate
5. Excellent communication skills
6. To be able to travel outside Kabul