|Date Posted:||Nov 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Dec 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Management,Human Resources,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Foods Processing & Production is a newly established Company in Afghanistan our investment on salt & tomato paste processing and production plant is under progress in Marzari Sharif which will be finished soon.
The goal for this department in Selina is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Administration Manager is responsible to supervise daily support operations of Selina Co and plan the most efficient administrative procedures, he/she should have excellent communication and organizational skills and should be well-versed in departmental procedures, policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently for Selina.
The Administrative Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members (Such as receptionist, kitchen staff, clerks, guards, drivers…) and also develop, review, and improve (Jointly with line manager) policies, systems, and procedures which are required and must for Admin department, you will also assist in developing and enforcing budget for your department under your line manager with close coordination of other departments such as finance.
This role also requires a significant amount of communication, corporation and coordination with other staff and departments, including senior-level officials, Factory in Mazar-Sharif and maybe branches offices in other provinces of Afghanistan.
and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards and goal attainment. He/She develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties, Human resource manager in Selina is also responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures under line manager supervision. (Under line manager supervision and approval from senior management team)
2. Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes (Under line manager supervision and approval from senior management team)
3. Creating forms, manuals, templates, reports formats… for Admin department under line manager supervision, such as vehicle log-sheet, asset transfer form, inventory form, purchase order, report format to finance, …
4. Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
5. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions but jointly with close coordination with other departments such as IT, HR
6. Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space with close coordination with line manager and HR department.
7. Hiring (Jointly with HR and under line manager supervision), training, and evaluating admin staff, taking corrective action when necessary.
8. Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
9. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
10. Making and updating the inventory list for Selina’s head office in both Hard and Soft formats.
11. On quarterly basis verifying the inventory list of Factory and other branches of Selina.
12. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints jointly with other department such as IT under line manager supervision.
13. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians, water system, sewer system, HVAC system, security system, fire alarm/fighting system…)
14. Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
15. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
16. Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
17. Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
18. Provide assistance in filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments
19. Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
20. Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
21. Developing and administering human resources strategy, plans, policy, Handbook, Manual, forms, procedures that relate to company
22. Writing job description and placing job ads
23. Doing long listing and short listing in close coordination with departments and line manager
24. Arrangement of interview in close coordination with departments and line manager
25. Managing the recruitment and selection process, employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
26. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
27. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
28. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
29. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
30. Nurture a positive working environment
31. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
32. Maintain pay plan and benefits program under senior management supervision and approval
33. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs for head-office employee as well for factory
34. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as Admin/HR Manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- years of experience working in an office setting and performing clerical work
- Strong familiarity with office communication tools, such as Microsoft Outlook and modern phone systems
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities