|Date Posted:||Jul 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources,Communication,Administrative,Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Excellent Planning and Construction Company (EPCC):
Excellent Planning and Construction Company EPCC is a nationally renowned engineering/construction firm specializing in design/built of infrastructure projects. EPCC is a registered private benefit construction and engineering services firm under a valid license#: D-22256 and Reg#: 45913 issued by Ministry of Commerce and Industry. EPCC is ISO certified Construction Company for standard of ISO 9001: 2015 with Certificate Number: DAB/QMS/16001016
Excellent Planning and Construction Company EPCC is a dynamic and fast growing company of Multi dimensional engineering skills dedicated to the challenging task of development of the beloved country Afghanistan.
EPCC, Established in 2004, it is geared to offer a very broad and varying range of construction and engineering services to provide individual or special demands, irrespective of the size of the project, on limited participation or total delivery system concept i.e., design stage to completion.
SOW Overview: The Admin/HR Officer will be responsible for the effective execution of all administrative, HR and clerical duties in the Excellent Planning & Construction Company (EPCC) Main office.
The Admin/HR Officer must be a skilled Administrative specialist with the ability work alone, meet deadlines, train related staff, and work individually and as apart of a greater team effort.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Familiar with Administration reports, Official letters by English and national languages
· Knowledge of MS Office and other required systems.
· Ability to work effectively with minimal direction.
· Must be good problem solver, analytical, creative, and innovative
· Strong communication skills in English Dari and Pashto (oral and written).
· Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment.
· Must be able to communicate online.
· Team oriented.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities:
The Admin/HR Officer will be responsible for the following tasks, which include but are not limited to the followings:
1. Personnel policies:
· Provides EPCC overall leadership in the HR administration interfaces and coordinates the efforts of Organization departments on HR activities;
· Is responsible for formulating a personnel policy and its correct and timely implementation in correspondence with Organization’s needs;
· Participates in the development and maintenance of Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure they are compliant with government laws as well as EPCC regulations;
· Ensures that Personnel Policies and Procedures are followed by all employees;
2. Recruitment and New Hires:
· Administrative Officer is responsible for identifying requirements for placements, recruitment, training, professional development of employees;
· Assists technical unit staff in their recruitment needs;
· Coordinates recruitment of professionals and administrative staff;
· Assist the management in establishing calendar and process for completing annual employee performance evaluations. Train supervisors charged with conducting evaluations of staff members in their units, and monitor compliance with the process.
· Coordinates new employee orientations and designs a strategy for professional development of administrative staff.
· All procedures during the employment circle are followed, from recruitment to staff departure note.
· To update HR Manager on movement of staff on monthly basis
· Generate offer letters; contract letters for the selected candidates issue them.
· Collect documents from employees as per standard checklist
3. Project Files:
· Ensures HR files are complete and up-to-date. Collects necessary documentation and maintains complete and current staff files for each employee Establish and maintain a database of all employee contracts with dates of contract start, termination and dates and information on starting salary and increases.
· Ensures that overall EPCC Office administrative files are complete;
· Assist Technical Department for preparing, tracking and maintaining proper project folders and data by individual contract based as well by year base
· Personal files are kept, updated and the relevant data entered in the personnel database.
4. EPCC registration & Renewal Process with Government entities and others:
· Processing and renewing of annual or as required the EPCC registration with government entities such as Afghanistan Ministry of Finance (MOF), Ministry of Trade Affairs, Ministry of Urban Development Affairs (MUDA) and other government agencies and organizations.
5. Check of project attendance sheets :
· Check and control each project monthly attendance sheets, leave records.
· Check and control each project daily attendance
· Check and control each project travel forms
· Track the attendance of all staff day wise in provided excel format.
· Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves for the Project level in excel format.
· All attendance and leave records are prepared and checked for main office.
· Staff appraisals are conducted, recorded, analyzed and filed for all EPCC staff.
· Provides ID cards for all EPCC staff
· Maintains up-to-date EPCC Employee list;
· Updates EPCC documents with the necessary documents from the field.
· Keep record of IN/OUT letters log book
· Ensure that all list of employees are shared with Security agencies of Afghanistan government if needed.
Any other tasks as per discretion of Admin /HR Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· University degree in Business Administration or equivalent in related field