|Date Posted:||Sep 18, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 1, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID. The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past. Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
Mutahid is seeking a qualified candidate who is interested in joining our growing Development Finance Institutions as :
Mutahid, (meaning United in local language) was created in April 2011 to serve Afghan entrepreneurs by providing microfinance, SME, and Islamic loans.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work in an organization committed to the core principles of ethics, providing innovative programs and building advanced technology solutions to better serve our clients, and are a hard work individual, then you are the person Mutahid wants to hire!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a proper filling system of administration.
- Supervise daily duties to Drivers and Guards
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed asset & inventory register updated.
- Checking all logbooks according to guidelines and looking for updates.
- Checking all office equipments & maintain invoices for vehicles (fuel, oil change, repair & maintenance, washing, etc),
- Inspection of ordered items with the supplier & workshop.
- Keep detailed record of all vehicles (vehicle number, licenses number, vehicle condition, etc) and Supply of petrol for generator, do its procurement when needed.
- Provide transport to staff from Head office to branches and vice versa, field visit, etc).
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
Education: Fresh Graduated
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
Self-directed and able to work without supervision