|Date Posted:||Nov 13, 2010|
|Reference:||ARTF/ GDPDM /MCP/340/11/10|
|Closing Date:||Nov 25, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About General Directorate of Programs and Design:
The Admin Officer will carry out overall responsibility of admin activities of GDPDM. S/He shall assist in developing and maintaining admin policies and procedures, develop a proper filing system for admin and deal with internal and external communications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with Administrative Technical Advisor get familiarize with all aspects of Admin functions of the program.
2. Assist in developing and maintaining policy and procedure covering all aspects of administrative functions and ensuring implementation of these policies and procedures.
3. Develop and maintain a proper filing system of all admin related document.
4. Collect and prepare time sheets, leave records and other necessary documents for generation of payrolls, and submit them to the finance department.
5. Arrange identity cards to newly recruited experts and re-new them regularly.
6. Arrange weekly/monthly staff meetings and take the minutes and distribute copies to all concerned staff.
7. Receive, register, distribute and file all outgoing and incoming mails. Brief his or her supervisor on mails requiring urgent action.
8. Prepare travel documents and make necessary arrangements for the unit members as and when required.
9. Assist in developing and maintaining policy and procedures for procurement of regular items e.g. stationery, project materials, furniture, office equipments, etc.
10. Purchase all basic office supplies, stationery, etc, and maintain stock, inventory and financial records for all expendable and non-expendable items.
11. Draft correspondence and reports schedule appointments, etc. as requested.
12. Perform other administrative duties assigned by the supervisor.
1. Proper admin filing system is established.
2. An effective system of purchasing basic office supplies and stationery is developed.
3. A proper inventory system is established and maintained.
4. Internal and external communication is managed effectively.
5. Admin policies and procedures are developed.
6. Staff meetings are regularly arranged and minutes are issued on time.
The Admin Officer shall directly report to the Head of Admin and Finance.
â€“ Minimum requirements:
1. Bachelorâ€™s degree in Management and Business Administration.
2. Having 2 years of relevant experience is essential.
3. Have good Communication skills both written and verbal in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
4. Computer skills in MS. Office are required.
â€“ Desirable attributes:
1. Recognized Trainings in admin, procurement and logistics.
2. Demonstrative experience in administration.
3. Experience in Governmental organizations.
Notice of revision:
These terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.