|Date Posted:||Nov 30, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 5, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This position will perform a wide range of administrative duties, purchasing, general office support, logistical/supply coordination and other duties as required. He/she will be responsible for control and supervision of all usual and typical administrative support in Admin department within and in compliance with AIBâ€™s policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee/execute Bankâ€™s inventory and entering it in database; periodically up-dating of the inventory.
- Oversee the maintenance of office administrative files, contracts and records.
- Ensure that the data of Admin dept is entered into the system properly.
- Ensure that the transactions related to Admin Dept are properly recorded and entered into the Admin database.
- Take care of requests for tickets, hotel reservation, stationery, supply/order and other necessary administrative documents in accordance with requirement of the Office.
- Provide logistical support for meetings, conferences or trainings.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of vehicles, buildings and equipment.
- Will be the contact person for any issue related to generators. Keeping record of the fuel filling in generators and service record for all the generators.
- Oversee the receipt at the Airport and Pick/drop in the city of expates during off days (Fridays, Saturdays and national holidays).
- Oversee and ensure the accurate and timely preparation, review, processing and filling of variety of purchasing, maintenance, filing, contracts and service personnel work-schedule related documents.
- Assist in the areas of facility and security support as needed.
- Manage the filling, storage and security of documents.
- Liaison with government offices and contractors/suppliers.
- Performing other related duties as asked by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Sound background in calculation and office administration.
- Good Knowledge of Computers including MS. Windows, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work in a group.
- Experience of maintaining general office equipment ( i.e. computer, photocopiers, faxes etc).
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Writing in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.