|Date Posted:||Mar 26, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is established decades before, supports and successfully completed numerous constructions, electrical, and transportation projects for the US and Afghan Governments. ZNCC has experience of implementing multi-millions energy and construction complex projects. Since our inception, we have developed a trusted and reliable firm by building solid relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and contractors.
The Administration Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
The Admin Officer should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
1. Effective interpersonal communication
2. Cash management
3. Time management
4. Cost efficiency/control
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and file incoming letters, documents.
- Supply and manage office equipment, machines or properties to office and manufactures, kitchen utilities.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders to ensure the stock has sufficient items for internal requests.
- Manage administrative department, maintain a safe, secure and equipped work environment.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Update and maintain FAR/inventory list of head office and site offices.
- Assist the line manager in supervision of support staff i.e. cooks, cleaners, drivers, guards, technician, etc.
- Maintain office efficiency, plan and implement office systems, layouts, and goods/services small procurement.
- Ensure rules and procedures in place regarding working hours, lunch, office closure and communications about security.
- Prepare and monitor visitor and vehicle log books; and other utility expenses/consumption reports.
- Create, control, and monitor all administrative requirements of other departments.
- Record, monitor expenses, raise monthly invoices.
- Supplier managements: photo, printing, furniture, mail & post and others.
- Assist the line manager in reconciliation of all project expenses for final recording and report.
- Lead the department in absence of line manager.
- Any other tasks that shall be assigned by the top management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor in Business Administration (Finance/HR)
2. At least 3 years of progressive working experience in administration/finance
3. Working knowledge of English and local official languages.